Makes 10 Brownies
1g Baking Powder
5g Nomu Skinny Hot Chocolate
30g Egg, raw mixed well
28g Chocolate, Lindt, 85%
20g Coconut Oil
24g Flaxseed Meal (Whole ground flaxseed)
20g Macadaminia Nuts (dry roasted, ground)
35g Sour Cream
- Melt the butter, unsweetened chocolate and coconut oil in a small pan (or microwave). Cool for 2 minutes then stir in mixed egg.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Stir melted mixture into dry ingredients, then mix in sour cream until well blended.
- Make a foil pan with a 12 inch piece of foil, fold foil in half (shortwise) then create a small pan with approximately 1 inch sides.
- Spread mixture into foil pan; you do not need to grease the foil pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes in a preheated 160°C oven.
- Divide into 10 brownies
- Serve with whipped cream