Weaning Sense LIVE Weekly Recipe Demonstration
Each week from now until December Kath Megaw and Meg Faure will be cooking up a Weaning Sense storm!
Join us on Meg Faure’s Facebook page at 12pm every Monday for a LIVE recipe demonstration from our latest book, Weaning Sense.
• 30 October – Cues recipes
• 6 November – Own person recipes
• 20 November – Led by Science recipes
• 27 November – Age Appropriate recipes
• 4 December – Baby Friendly recipes
Sleep Tight and Eat Right Workshop
Hosted by nurtureOne, Nutripaeds and Netcare Storks Nest Clinic (Netcare Blouberg)
Date: Friday 8th December 2017
Time: 10:00am – 12:00pm
Venue: Netcare Storks Nest Clinic, Blaauwberg Netcare Hospital, Waterfall Crescent, Sunningdale
Contact: Engela Adlam – Telephone: 021 554 9388 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for a cup of tea and cake and meet the founder of the nurtureOne Nesting Cushion, Jenny Spiro and Natasha MacDonald, Clinical Dietician for Nutripaeds.
Jenny will be giving a talk on the importance of sensory and motor development with regard to sleep for your baby.
Topics she will cover include:
– Your baby’s sleep environment: Where to sleep?
– Preparing the optimal sleep environment
– Catching the sleep wave
– The sensory environment in utero vs. the sensory environment post birth
– The 4th trimester
– Benefits of the optimal sleep environment for your newborn baby
Natasha will be discussing the importance of healthy nutrition during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
If you would like to attend, please RSVP to Engela Adlam at email@example.com.
SPACE IS LIMITED so book early to avoid disappointment. Babies are welcome 🙂
Netcare Christiaan Barnard Memorial Hospital Guide to Good Parenting Workshop
WHERE: Netcare Christiaan Barnard Memorial Hospital 12th Floor Lecture Room
1. The A-Z of doctoring at home – Dr Heyns
2. Building the bridge: Effectively managing your childs behaviour – Dr Carew
3. Parent well-being: Healthy children deserve health parents – Dr Enslin
4. Feeding the fussy eater – Kath Megaw
5. Nutrition to optimize learning and development – Kath Megaw
6. Sensory play and development: A closer look. Is it really important? – Elise Lecuona
7. Your baby and sleep: Why routine and a sensory approach matters – Elise Lecuona
8. Lunch box ideas: Healthy snacks that are easy to prepare – Heleen Meyer
Lucky Draw and Prizes
Enquiries: Michelle Norris – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: R700 per couple