Netcare Christiaan Barnard Memorial Hospital Guide to Good Parenting Workshop
WHERE: Netcare Christiaan Barnard Memorial Hospital 12th Floor Lecture Room
1. The A-Z of doctoring at home – Dr Heyns
2. Building the bridge: Effectively managing your childs behaviour – Dr Carew
3. Parent well-being: Healthy children deserve health parents – Dr Enslin
4. Feeding the fussy eater – Kath Megaw
5. Nutrition to optimize learning and development – Kath Megaw
6. Sensory play and development: A closer look. Is it really important? – Elise Lecuona
7. Your baby and sleep: Why routine and a sensory approach matters – Elise Lecuona
8. Lunch box ideas: Healthy snacks that are easy to prepare – Heleen Meyer
Lucky Draw and Prizes
Enquiries: Michelle Norris – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: R700 per couple
NurtureOne and Nutripaeds – SAVE THE DATE – Launch of the nurtureOne Fuss Free Bib and Weaning Workshop.
One of the most important things you can do for your baby’s development is to encourage messy eating! This is the first step towards self-feeding for your child. Messy eating helps develop your baby’s sensory system and motor skills.
Join Jen Spiro (founder of the nurtureOne nesting cushion) and Natasha MacDonald (Clinical Dietitian for Nutripaeds) to learn how to successfully wean your baby and about the importance of messy eating.
WHEN: TBC – August 2017
WHERE: Claremont and Hermanus
Confirmation of events and details to follow.