Any cooked vegetables, like butternut or courgettes, would work well in these easy bakes.
- ½ onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- cheddar, grated, or feta, crumbled, to sprinkle
- 2 free-range eggs
- 2 tbsp full-cream milk
- salt and milled pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a pair of ramekins.
2. Quickly sauté the onion and spinach in the hot oil, then divide the mixture between the ramekins.
3. Using a balloon whisk if you have one, whisk up your eggs till fluffy. Add the cheesy mix and a little milk. Pour into the ramekins, stir the contents and season.
4. Bake for 10 minutes or until risen. Serve immediately.
Serves 1 Per serving: energy: 536 kcal protein: 23g fat: 45g carbs: 9g ratio: 1.4:1