- ¾ cup finely grated Parmesan
- salt and milled pepper, to taste
- 30g butter, melted
- 1 large free-range egg
- 8 free-range drumsticks
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. In a dish or on a plate, combine the Parmesan and seasoning.
2. In another dish, mix together the melted butter and the egg.
3. Dip and roll each drumstick in the egg-butter wash, then roll to coat in the cheese.
4. Transfer to a baking tray and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese coating is brown and crisp.
Serves 8 Per serving: energy: 265 kcal protein: 24g fat: 18g carbs: 0g ratio: 0.8:1