Its #WeaningWednesday at Nutripaeds and today we would like to share some exciting news from Umatie. After 5 years of trading, Umatie will be launching new eco-friendly packaging, a new look and website and new names to replace the stages.
We love the new packaging and that it is not only food-safe but also has the ability to REduce, REuse and REcycle.
Here is what Umatie have to say about the new and improved packaging:
- We wanted to upgrade our packaging to tubs that protect our foodies 100% when it leaves our kitchen. Our new tamperproof lids guarantee that WE close it and only YOU open it.
- With the added bonus of a lid that seals, you can now travel with our tubs and keep leftover foodies safe and sound.
- Our new packaging has the quality stamp of approval from industry leaders and is 100% foodsafe as well as 100% recyclable. Kind to our foodies, kind to nature.
- We’re also reducing our carbon footprint by using a local, proudly South African company rather than importing. Local is lekker!
- Our new foodie tubs have a high resistance to heat, so they’re perfectly safe to heat in the microwave.
- They are also 100% freezer-safe to ensure our yummy meals stay perfect with a guaranteed freshness for up to 3 months.
- You can pop the new tubs in the dishwasher and use them again and again (and again!).
Umatie is launching a brand new look to the website (to match the new fancy looking foodies). The new layout of the site will be more user-friendly and make all the changes to the packaging and meals easier to understand.
Umatie are no longer referring to Stages but now have descriptive names instead.
Stage 1: Now called Perfect Purees:
Contains all our smooth fruits and veggies and are suitable for babies from 6 months up to any age.
Stage 2: Now called Dinky Dinners:
Starts introducing slight texture in protein based meals and are suitable for babies from 7 months.
Stage 3: Now called Mighty Munch:
Has a coarse texture in protein based meals and are suitable for babies from 10 months.
Stage 4: Now called Bulky Bites:
Our kiddie meals and are suitable from 1 year and up.
Stage 5: Our new line called Soulful Suppers will be coming soon!
Pop over to www.umatie.co.za for more information and remember they are closing for the festive season from the 22 December 2017 until the 9th January 2018.